Resume submission alone is not an application for a position.
Resumes and applications will only be accepted and reviewed for advertised and/or posted positions. Unsolicited resumes and applications will not be accepted at any time.
- Resume Submission is not an application for a position. An individual must complete our standard application form and provide proof of certificates and licenses required for the posted position.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Resumes and applications that have been accepted for specific job openings will be retained on file for a period of one year.
- Applications must be received by the Human Resources Department no later than 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the posting period as established in the official job announcement.
- Applications must be filled out completely. If not applicable, write N.A. Incomplete forms will not be accepted
- Applications should clearly show that the minimum qualifications are met.
- All statements made on the application are subject to verification.
- If you have a disability which impairs your ability to apply for a position, please be advised that this office will, upon request, provide assistance in reading or completing the application, as needed.
Current Job Postings
Water Plant Laboratory Analyst - Columbiaville, MI
Water Plant Lab Tech - Columbiaville, MI
Permits Coordinator/Project Engineer II
Senior Water Treatment Plant Operator - Columbiaville, MI
Water Treatment Plant Operator II - Columbiaville, MI
Treatment Plant Operations Supervisor - Montrose
Instrument Technician Assistant
Genesee County Drain Commissioner, Division of Water & Waste Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination and retaliation
Applying For Employment
Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications can be picked up, dropped off at or mailed to:
Genesee County Division of Water & Waste Services
G-4610 Beecher Road, Flint, MI 48532
Attention: Human Resources